Wednesday, October 24, 2007

a quick update

sorry that it has been so long since we have posted anything
I have all these great plans in my head of what i am going to put up here
but David and Suzannah work during the day and take their computers with them so access to the internet is limited.

I have a few minutes before they head off to work and just wanted to write a quick little post to let you all know that we are doing well
My nausea is completely gone (thank you for your prayers!) although i woke up this morning feeling like i have a cold coming on. prayer for that would be great

We are having many Salvadoran adventures that I am very excited to tell you about
and I will get a photo of David and Suzannah up here soon (people keep telling me they would like to see a photo of them)

I am glad you are all enjoying reading this blog
it is fun to write for it (when i have the time!)

Peace of Christ to you all

em and tom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Old Em baby! I take it that your upset tummy has subsided. I LOVE the pictures and your story but who is this Tom you keep talking about....
Be safe, be happy and be healthy,
from all of us at Port Billy